Monday, August 30, 2021

 August 24, 2021

Hey everyone! 

This week was a challenge to say the least. But that is just fine, I know that I will be okay. On Wednesday, we had our district activity and then we went out to eat. It was a fun day. On Thursday, we went on exchanges with the zone leaders and I thought it would be a miserable time but it was actually really fun because I was able to vent and get new insights. On Friday, we went on another exchange with the West Charlotte missionaries. I was able to go to West Charlotte with Elder Searle. Elder Searle and I had a wonderful time because we were able to play some pick up basketball with some street contacts. I had a blast! On Sunday, we had church and that is always something I look forward to because it allows me to relax and to feel peace. I love that about church, it helps me out so much! After church, we were able to do some service for a guy named Earl.  It was not fun but we got through it. I'm doing good, Thank you everyone for cheering me on!

1. Service 
2. Cowboy Elder Adams
3. Some more service 











1 comment:

  1. Way to go Sam,

    You are doing a great work. Thanks for being a good example.

    ReplyDelete