Monday, August 30, 2021

 August 30, 2021

Hey guys!! 

This week was one to remember! At the start of last week, I was having a really hard time.  I did not want to be feeling like that so I decided to do something about it!  When I knelt down to say my prayers that night, I remember saying "Dear Heavenly Father," and almost immediately after I had said those words, I got the chills and it felt like someone had given me a hug! After that, I went on to asked for some peace and happiness  because I needed to feel that! 

The next day, I kid you not, I felt like my prayer was answered.  Every single door we knocked on, the people living there answered! We ended up seeing 5 people that day and 4 of those people invited us in and we were able to have a lesson with them!  The day went by fast, we were busy, and I felt happy and peaceful.  I know that serving and sharing the gospel with the people of North Carolina that day and feeling successful,  was a direct answer to my prayer. It was one of the coolest experiences I've had!

During the week, I can't remember what day, but we had to bless a house (yikes) hahah! I was lucky enough to say the prayer and I was so nervous.  many words came out of my mouth that I was not planning on saying! It was so cool! I truly can say that I have seen the light of Christ in my life this past week!

1. Just because my mom loves coke.
2. Me just being me.
3. Some persons yard sign.





No comments:

Post a Comment