Sunday, November 21, 2021

 November 16, 2021

Howdy Partners 

Another great week!  We got so much done!! While Elder Frogley and I are working hard to get a lot done, we also have a lot of fun, which both of those are very crucial in missionary life. This week we taught a lot of lessons. We actually have 2 kids that we are have been teaching that are getting baptized this coming Saturday.  We are so excited!! The Lord works in many ways because Lenoir (the area that we are in) is considered to be the  slowest area in the mission.  So having 2 baptisms is so awesome!
During my personal study, I have been reading  a  lot about courage. Courage is something that in today's life, separates good people from great people. I know that I was given the gift of courage.  About 5 months ago, I took a leap of faith AKA courage. That decision wasn't based off of others opinions, it was my own and that is why it took me so long to make the decision to come back out.  That gift of courage has helped shape me into a better person. That decision has blessed my life in so many ways and has given me experiences that I would not experience anywhere else. I am so glad and so blessed to have this opportunity to serve the Lord and help others come closer to Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to strengthen my testimony now.  I love every single one of you guys. You help me out so much. You support me so much. Without any of you, my life would not be the same. So thank you!


1. Cool river that we found
2. It was Camille's birthday!!!!!
3. Me and my homie 








No comments:

Post a Comment