Tuesday, June 14, 2022

 June 3, 2022

Hard Weeks Bring Good Weeks

Hey everybody!

 Alright, I'm just going to start off with saying that this week was probably one of the hardest weeks that I have had on my mission. I am willing to go through hard things though, because it is for this work. To start off about why this week was difficult... Ms. Lisa told us that she didn't want to be baptized anymore because she doesn't believe the same things that we do. I know that deep down, the spirit has told her otherwise. Following that, Elder Semrow and I were caught in the middle of a fight and we had to break it up (oh boy was that fun). I also lost my airpod pros. Like I said though, I am definitely willing to go through this in order to help other people because that is where I have found the most joy in my life while being out on my mission. I understand that is what the gospel is centered around. Jesus Christ loved helping and serving other people and He is the ultimate example for us all.

While going through all this emotional and physical stress, I have been able to feel the presence of our Savior right next to me. If there is one thing that I have learned on my mission, the most important it is that Christ is by our side always regardless of where we are at in our life. Whether we are just in our deepest and darkest situations our when we are absolutely striving to be like him, He is always there to comfort us. That is extravagant! He is amazing.
Anyway sorry this is a little late but talk to you guys next week:)
Pics
1. Elder Semrow and I
2. QT trip 
3. Lambo 
4. Tech Decking to Kolob







 






No comments:

Post a Comment