Monday, June 6, 2022

 May 10, 2022

Hello Hello Hello

Riley asked us to be baptized!!! Our jaws literally dropped when she asked us. Not kidding, it was one of the coolest experiences I've had on my mission and so unexpected. As a missionary it is not common at all for someone to flat out ask you to be baptized the first time you meet. So, that was probably the highlight of the week. 
Today, my dad asked me what has been the biggest lesson I have learned so far while being out here on my mission? This question kind of got me thinking for a little bit.  I told him that one of the biggest lessons I have learned is to have a good time but still work hard. If you are not enjoying being out on a mission (or anything else we do in life) then you might not be getting all you can out of it. Which means that you might not be growing as much as you could.  
This coming week, Dale G. Renland is coming to our mission. Wow it is going to be an awesome experience! I am so excited to hear from a prophet of the Lord.
Anyway, gotta blast! Talk to ya next week:)
1. I'm goated at bowling 🎳 
2. Me giving this kid a noogie 
3. May the 4th







No comments:

Post a Comment